Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I'm wondering... as usual...

Does anyone have any idea what the "Lost and The Damned" list will contain, is it sort of the corrupted imperium forces that has joined Chaos or something?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I saw something about them on the GW forum, I'll see if I can find it.

Here we go:

Chaos:
HQ:
Aspiring Champions: 1-3 per HQ slot. Must be attached to a unit of Mutants or Traitors.

Greater Daemon: The usual.

Elites:
Big Mutants: Big Mutants! Ogryns gone bad! 3 Wounds a piece! Gotta love em! :) Can take 'Firearms'

Daemon Packs: Daemons, of course. What did you think?

Troops:
Traitors: Traitor Guard with Ld 6 and Lasguns. Can swap Lasguns for Laspistol+ccw, shotguns or Autoguns. Can take sniper rifles as special weapon! Also has grenade launchers and mortars.

Mutants: Horde! They got Daemonic Resilience and Mutation. They only have one ccw though. Can swap ccw for Laspistol or 'Firearms'. 'Firearms'= Shoota with 'Gets Hot!' rule. Can take one additional mutation from a list with recommendations for the different powers. Can be turned into Plauge Zombies (all Death Guard fans suddenly became very happy...).

Fast Attack: Daemonic Beasts, I think. Can´t remember to 100%.

Chaos Hounds: Cavalry

Sentinels: Imperial Guard Sentinel

Some other kind of Imp. Guard tank

Heavy Support: Spawn: 3-10 in each unit. Got 'Immensely Stupid' special rule. Must take Ld test at start of every turn. If they fail they can´t move or assault in this turn.

Defiler: Ordnance! The model is massive! Yuo´re gonna love it!

Leman Russ: More Ordnance!

Some more Imp. Guard tanks.

The Lost and the Damned can also take allies from Codex. Chaos Space Marines:

0-1 HQ
0-1 Elite
0-2 Troops
0-1 Fast Attack
0-1 Heavy Support

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, nice, nice, nice!

Everything I love in one army lis...

Call me crazy but I have a love for Sentinels...

Then it's definant, when the list comes out, I'm gonna start an army of them!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
If that's the list...it's going to be mighty! May even one-up regular chaos for power level since it has access to fodder and guard vehicles!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your right on!

I like em a whole lot more than I thought I would, so now it's definant that I will collect them...

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Just for the record: I took this from another forum, I just copied and pasted a post from someone else, so I can't be 100% sure if this is all true. Though I think the guy's telling the truth :) .

·
Registered
959 Posts
army list looks good. i'd like to see the face of an IG player when he sees you start pulling leman russ' out for your chaos force along side a bloodthirster.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I don't know, maybe it's just me, maybe it will seem a lot cooler when it comes out so there are some models and some fluff alongside it, but I'm not sure I like it too much. It seems to much like a bit of a patchwork type affair. I mean, I could see it being made to work and seem really cool and have a definite cohesiveness about it, but I think that would take some effort. Well, I hope I'm wrong, I would love to see more of the cultist/traitor guard stuff for groups like Chaos and 'nids, and when that kind of thing is done properly, it can look really cool.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
:p Hehe, that made me feel good :lol: . I don't know how they get their stuff, I regularly get my hands on things that are officially released much later through that store.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.