Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts
Seems almost trivial to bring this up, but for some time now, no matter when I post, my 'number of posts' never seems to change. Was wondering why?
Where do you post the most often? As Blackhat said, certain forums don't contribute to your post count; the ones that Blackhat mentioned as well as the Introductions and Coming & Going forums are some examples. If you post in the hobby forums - from painting to Warhammer, etc. - then your post count should be going up.

·
Senior Citizen
719 Posts
Hardly worthy of a new thread since the subject is almost the same.
I noticed that on some of the more recent pictures I have posted in the showcase, where several members have been kind enough to rate the picture and leave comments, that the ratings have all disapeared, leaving a blank post. Just wondering if there is a fault or something I need to adjust?

·
Senior Citizen
719 Posts
Mmm. . don't think so. I haven't posted anything in a contest section. All the pic I've put up have been posted the same way via the 'my pictures' section. The Baneblade shots had received a few ratings that showed up in the 'messages' section, then after a few days disappeared. If someones moved the pic's to a different section do I need to delete and re-post them?

Thanks for the reply.
Ash

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.