Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1850 Pts - Evil Sunz Roster - Evil Sunz Clan List

Warboss (1#, 161 Pts)
1 Evil Sunz Mounted Warboss @ 161 Pts
Choppa (x1); Power Klaw (x1); Frag Stikkbombz; Twin Linked Big Shootas; Warbike; Bionik Bonce; Cybork Body; 'Eavy Armour

Trukk Boyz Mob (11#, 184 Pts)
9 Trukk Boyz @ 184 Pts
Choppa (x8 ); Slugga (x8 ); Burna; Nob; War Trukk
1 Nob @ [51] Pts
Choppa (x1); Power Klaw (x1); Big Horns/Iron Go
1 War Trukk @ [46] Pts
Big Shoota; Red Paint Job; Turbo Boosta

Trukk Boyz Mob (11#, 184 Pts)
9 Trukk Boyz @ 184 Pts
Choppa (x8 ); Slugga (x8 ); Burna; Nob; War Trukk
1 Nob @ [51] Pts
Choppa (x1); Power Klaw (x1); Big Horns/Iron Gob
1 War Trukk @ [46] Pts
Big Shoota; Red Paint Job; Turbo Boosta

Warbikes Squadron (9#, 317 Pts)
8 Warbike Squad @ 317 Pts
Twin Linked Big Shootas (x8 ); Warbike (x8 ); Nob
1 Nob @ [77] Pts
Power Klaw (x1); Twin Linked Big Shootas; Warbike

Warbikes Squadron (9#, 317 Pts)
8 Warbike Squad @ 317 Pts
Twin Linked Big Shootas (x8 ); Warbike (x8 ); Nob
1 Nob @ [77] Pts
Power Klaw (x1); Twin Linked Big Shootas; Warbike

Stormboyz Mob (10#, 202 Pts)
9 Stormboyz @ 202 Pts
Choppa (x9); Slugga (x9); Frag Stikkbombz; Ork Jump Pack (x9); Nob
1 Nob @ [58] Pts
Choppa (x1); Power Klaw (x1); Frag Stikkbombz; Ork Jump Pack; Big Horns/Iron Gob

Battlewagon (1#, 150 Pts)
1 Battlewagon @ 150 Pts
Twin Linked Big Shootas (x1); Twin Linked Rokkit Launchas (x1); Zzap Gun; Armour Plates; Grot Riggers; Red Paint Job

Shoota Boyz Mob (10#, 119 Pts) (The Battlewagon’s passengers)
9 Shoota Boyz @ 119 Pts
Rokkit Launcha (x3); Shoota (x6)
1 Mekboy @ [32] Pts
Choppa (x1); Kustom Force Field

Wartrak Squadron (2#, 90 Pts)
1 Wartrak @ [40] Pts
Twin Linked Rokkit Launchas
1 Wartrak @ [50] Pts
Mega Blasta

Looted Vehicle (1#, 125 Pts)
Basilisk
Earthshaker Cannon; Heavy Bolter (Hull); Indirect Fire

Total Roster Cost: 1849

I tried to make this as mobile a list as I could, other than the Stormboyz, everyone rides.

Low model count, but LOTS of Dakka.

Thoughts? Opinions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,059 Posts
Your battlewagon needs focus. I understand what you are attempting to achieve, however go with either lots of dakka (all BS) or lots of fire power (2 TL rokkits/zzap gun) anything in between just won't cut it with the ork ballistic skill. That way your results are maximized instead of falling somewhere in between.

Buggies/traks with Megablastas just don't work well. Rolling a 1 to hit will usually result in destroying or rendering the vehicle useless. Remember rolling to 1 causes a galancing hit with a +1 result as the vehicles is open topped. As they are in a squadron this could result in 1 getting stunned and not being able to move very easily. and in a squadron if you break conherency the one left behind is considered destroyed. I would suggest 2 rokkit buggies/traks for the same effectiveness without the risk.

I really recommend taking zagstrukk for the effectiveness he brings. with the str boast your power klaw will now with str 9 and that extra str really makes a difference when going up against raiders and predators and other vehicles. Plus you can take zagstrukk and a regular nob in a squad which is just like having 2 nobs!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MouseC112 said:
Your battlewagon needs focus. I understand what you are attempting to achieve, however go with either lots of dakka (all BS) or lots of fire power (2 TL rokkits/zzap gun) anything in between just won't cut it with the ork ballistic skill. That way your results are maximized instead of falling somewhere in between.
I have used the Zapp/Rokkit/TLBS combo to meet up with the move shoot rule...
After movment, I roll for the Zapp first. If the strength is less than 6, I can fire everything (Rokkit = 1 x S8 weap and all other weapons S5or less. If I roll 6 or over on the Zapp, it will usually have the penetration to take just about anything out.)
With 2 Rokkits, if I move, I can only fire one of them regardless and the one TLBS.
I use that selection to keep my options open.

MouseC112 said:
Buggies/traks with Megablastas just don't work well. Rolling a 1 to hit will usually result in destroying or rendering the vehicle useless. Remember rolling to 1 causes a galancing hit with a +1 result as the vehicles is open topped. As they are in a squadron this could result in 1 getting stunned and not being able to move very easily. and in a squadron if you break conherency the one left behind is considered destroyed. I would suggest 2 rokkit buggies/traks for the same effectiveness without the risk.
Thanks for the thought about the Mega, I'll probably look into switching over.

MouseC112 said:
I really recommend taking zagstrukk for the effectiveness he brings. with the str boast your power klaw will now with str 9 and that extra str really makes a difference when going up against raiders and predators and other vehicles. Plus you can take zagstrukk and a regular nob in a squad which is just like having 2 nobs!
I thought that Zagstruk was a 2000 min. point army character like Naz and Gaz? I'll check, if he isn't I'll make the switch for sure for the extra mobility! Thanks for the suggestion.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top