Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, i got a noob question. Can i ride two different squads in one crusader? Something like 5 Assault Termies / full tactical and 5 Command Squad + chaplain?

Thank you

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
remember that have a max they can carry to with termi armour units taking 2 slots

·
LO's Shadow Captain
12,783 Posts

·
UnderWater Ninja-Tiger ..
785 Posts
To slightly expand a bit more. Independent Characters can join a unit then embark on a transport. Thus the 12 model capacity for landraiders. ie 5-man Term + an IC with Term.

·
Thinks he's a big deal
1,233 Posts
Correct, everyone. To clarify; only ones squad may be embarked in a transport at once. However, Independent Characters (being both independent and not squads) can embark and fill up any remaining capacity. However, it is unusual to have more than two Independent Characters anyway, so this is often a moot point.

Dawn of War would give lie to this rule, but we are currently playing Warhammer 40,000; not DoW.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the answers. After giving it a little thought, i might assemble my LR into Redeemer rather than the crusader, despite there is a general consensus that crusader is a better LR option. I dont really need the extra space.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts