Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i played a game yesterday against vampire counts there were 2 units in the army that could only be harmed by magic or magic weapons(i think they were gouls or something similar).
what got me thinking is what units for tomb kings have weapons that counts as magic weapons i know tomb guard have their tomb blade which counts but is there anything else in the army with magic weapons?

im not counting any selectionsfrom the magic items for characters

thanks for any help offered
Cadia

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Hits from the SSC are magical, and the Icon Bearer's attacks just like the TG. Thats your lot im afraid.. well, Casket Guard too lol.

·
LO Zealot
1,503 Posts
If a unit without magic weapons engages ethereals, their only hope of winning is through static combat resolution. This is pretty tough to do when the cheeseball wraiths are throwing out three St5 attacks a piece!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I magic missled my opponent last night(2,000 VC vs TK), no one ever expects the Incantation of Vengeance(He just came back from some minor league thing somewhere thought he could beat me).... he lost if you were wondering.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Indeed, don't forget we do in fact have 4 Incantations, not 3. Vengeance is often seen as the black sheep of our Incantations, but it does act as a good fail-safe vs. ethereal units.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts