Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :D

Lets say you have a shaman at level 1, that menas you get 2 dice, right?
And you use a Dispel dice, do you role the 2 dice when using doing the spell?
Or do you use 1 dice each time you do the spell? and when you ve used both dice you cannot do anymore magic?
Does Dispel dice take points or do they come with the shaman?

I did check in the rule book :S... :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
You use your dispel dice to dispel a spell. For a lvl 1 wizard, you add 1 die to your casting die pool. So just wtih a lvl 1 wizard, you have 3 dice. 2 dice basic, for being an army, and then 1 for wizard. Once you use up the CASTING die, your magic is done with him. You in essence can cast one spell for being a lvl 1 wizard, and having 1 die left over. The max die you can use is 2, for being a lvl 1 wizard, as described on page 107 of the BRB. I hope this helped a bit.

You can use up to 2 die to cast a spell. You can use one if you want, but being only a lvl 1 wizard, you get only one spell. You should have 1 die left from your common magic pool. 1 being taken from the common casting pool, and 1 for his own generated die, and then if you have another wizard lvl 1, you can use him to cast another spell.

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
in short:

Your magic phase:

- you get 2 magic dice
+1 dice for every level of shaman you have. (so a level 1 shaman would give 1 extra dice, a lvl 2 would give 2 extra dice)

Opponents magic phase

- you get 2 dispel dice +
- you get 1 extra dispel dice for every shaman hero
- you get 2 extra dispel dice for every shaman Lord

for every spell, you choose how many dice you use

1 - 4 of 4 Posts