Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well this pretty much confirms the identity of the big bad for Warzone Fenris. Magnus the Red returns to Fenris to see that the Reversal of Fate is complete and that he gets the revenge he has always longed for. Will this mean the destruction of Fenris at the hands of the Thousand Sons and their daemonic allies or will the Sons of Russ turn the tables of him once more.

Magnus the Red

Something to note is that the title on the box also mentions Thousand Sons as a stand alone force, so does this mean that the Thousand Sons are now getting their own codex, possibly with support from the Daemons of Tzeentch?

[UPDATE]

The clever, clever people at Warhammer TV just released this video.

WATCH THIS NOW!!!

I do not know if the last words spoken are trolling but I really, really hope not.

I realise this is my first post in quite a while as I have been rather busy with real life but suffice to say, I am now back and I have to say that Magnus does look a bit dapper.

JvK B)

·
The Uncivil Servent
900 Posts
Got to say this has gotten me excited. So excited i had to post my excite. Now to dig out my old metal Ahriman and reapaint him.

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The video is in the original post as part of the update, I just did not want to spoil the surprise at the end, allow me some dramatic leeway. I just really hope that they are not trolling us.

JvK B)

·
I AM the Evil Twin!
4,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
To be honest, I would not put it past GW to bring them back. The current CEO of GW seems to understand what folk want and has gone a long way to ensure that the mistakes of the past are either rectified or at least has at least succeeded in limiting the damage. So far since he has taken over, we have had Harlequins, Deathwatch and Genestealer Cults as armies in their own right. So if those armies are getting their time in the sun I would not put it past GW to bring back Sisters of Battle. It would likely be slowly at first, just to test the water, but leading up to a Genestealer Cult/Deathwatch sized release that would allow a force to be collected.

I should also mention that we will be getting Adeptus Custodes introduced to the table top with the release of The Battle of Prospero board game, who are apparently going to be able to wipe the floor with regular marines.

JvK B)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Plastic Thousand Sons will be cool. Such a strong visual look, crazy that it's taken this song for GW to do anything with them.

Anyone remember the old Golden Demon winner of the Thousand Sons Land Raider - always loved that and then... nothing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts