Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be the wrong place for a ForgeWorld thing, like this, but with them doing Horus Heresy, and GW doing Prospero Burns, on their own, giving us the Legion Wolves, the Legion 1K Sons, the Sisters of Silence, and the Custodes, AND FW finally giving us Leman Russ, I'm wondering, can you use the two Primarchs in Prospero Burns?

Of course, what I'm REALLY wondering is, are they finally going to give us the model for Magnus the Red? I get that their order is a bit weird, and/but a bit planned around other releases, AND Magnus might be one of the more complicated ones, looking less human, and being a considerable Psyker, possibly with a Force weapon, where many of the other Primarchs are consummate HQ's, occasionally army buffers, and usually siege engines in assault, but he's one of my favorites, even if his Chaos Space Marines often seem to be the worst of the four gods' choices. Also makes me sort of wonder what they'll do to the Legion 1K Sons to make them cool, where their later Rubric selves often seem to suck? Russ' model looks okay, if maybe a bit less grand, and wolfy, than I was expecting, but I've been waiting to see Khan (wondering if he'll have a ride), Sanguinius (the big, awesome wings), and Magnus (favorite snowflake Primarch) since they first started the Primarchs line, even knowing their weirdness, appeal, and special stuff might put them way at the tail end, where I expect the Blood Angel's Primarch to be, for his epic fight, and demise, with Horus.

I also wonder if, just to be cheesy, they'll make two Magnus models, since he can grow to huge proportions; it might be interesting to have a Psychic Power that lets him swap out his model with a Monstrous Creature scale variant of him, even if it could be silly, and is entirely unnecessary. Anyway, will the release of Russ, and some other stuff, heavily delay the coming of Magnus, or should he hit soon, to battle his brother, in the Burning of Prospero?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts