Librarium Online Forums banner

141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
damn, too bad i just saw this today!!

ive been wanting some female guard, but making them is harder than it looks, so if its not too late id like to be updated with this and posslibly buy some if they are completed.

·
Born from Tears of Angels
1,768 Posts
I saw a guy in my GW recently, his female cadians were amazing. He converted skirts for Ogryns out of green stuff, and it looked pretty darn good. I just feel bad that I didnt support his idea when I first saw it.

·
846 Posts
*Grumble* Still looking great, I've got a friend who is interested and Will be joining in on my order when I eventually place it. (I have the money now, jsut can't find my blasted checkbook so I can figure out my zogging account number so I can transfer some funds to paypal.) Sorry for the rediculous delays.

·
Aliens ate my soul.
1,413 Posts
hi, please could i have a price list and shipping costs to the u.k
please ?
I think this project is a job well done shame i only just noticed it!
but i would to have a few of them, thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I've had a few requests from people who wanted to see some pictures of the models fully assembled and painted before they decided whether or not they wanted to join the club and get some for themselves, so I painted some up for all to see. I'm not the best painter in the world, but I think you'll still enjoy seeing how this project has gone from concept to reality.
Just click on a thumbnail to see the full pic. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've finished quite a few, but I'm having problems taking good pictures of them. So far I've done a few regular guards,,,,persons, made one sergeant and converted one into an officer with a peaked cap on. I'll post some pics ASAP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well

I think that it would be more trouble then what it is worth, it would be a showcase army and if you want a good female fighting force theres always the sisters

·
Mad Modeling Master
669 Posts
You know as an aside from Cadians, you could have always jsut make a fowards scouting party using the female Gaunts Ghosts figures which I do belive incude two different female models. But kudos to you, the female cadians are looking great

141 - 149 of 149 Posts