Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Shrubber
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys. I've been cruising around this section and decided to throw my hat at posting some pics of my guys. I need a bit of motivation to get them finished up because I am now tempted to start a night goblin list. The game-plan is to top off my 2500 list before the summer ends. So I will start things off by posting some pics and we will go from there. I think they turned out pretty good. I am not great with lighting in pictures but I think the Arizona sun did the trick.

Here are some chosen. I wasn't cool enough to make awesome conversions though.
IMG_7850.jpg IMG_7851.jpg IMG_7852.jpg IMG_7853.jpg IMG_7854.jpg IMG_7855.jpg IMG_7856.jpg

Here's the straggler. Still needs some finishing.

IMG_7858.jpg

Your run of the mill warriors. I still need arms on a few that didn't make the pics and still need basing on about half of them.

IMG_7859.jpg IMG_7860.jpg IMG_7861.jpg IMG_7864.jpg

Exalted

IMG_7857.jpg

My Sorcerer Lord on a disk. Who said sorcerers need a staff or stick?

IMG_7862.jpg IMG_7863.jpg

My Chosen's unit filler. Still needs some guys to put on it. Almost done with one of them. What's LO's policy on models with nudity?

IMG_7865.jpg IMG_7866.jpg

How do I make this monster thumbnail at the end go away?

Attachments

·
Son of Dorn
949 Posts
It may be the lighting for me, but I just don't like the way they look. Maybe there isn't enough depth for me. Or I could just not like the scheme. But you have put alot of effort into it so congratulations on completing that many WOC.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Sdfreit, how did you do the sorcerer? I can spot the chaos warrior body but the arms elude me. I love the overall look, and I love the fact you've taken advantage of the fact that chaos sorcerers aren't beardy staff wielders but fighting machines in their own right - very menacing. I might rob the twin hand axes if that's ok!

As for the thumbnails I'm not sure - I use photo bucket for my stuff and they have an image link with all code that I can just copy and paste.

·
The Shrubber
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thanks for checking out my stuff thus far guys. I shall continue posting stuff up as I move along. I am pretty excited for my hellcannon and warshrine ideas but probably won't get to start cracking into those for about 2-3 weeks from now.

[MENTION=3058]Sanctus[/MENTION]

Well once I finish up my last few warriors/chosen and base them up, I will post some new pics and try to get some different lighting so everyone can get a better look. It was really bright out yesterday. I will eventually go back and give them a bit more detail as well. I get a little A.D.D. when I assembly line troops :p

@ Kaleb

I did the sorcerer back when I first started WoC a few years back. He isn't too complex really lol

Legs - Warrior legs with the upper body chopped off
Body - Simply one of the newer plastic knight upper bodies
Hands/Arms - The hands are from the warrior box set. I just simply took right and left hands with hand weapons and clipped off the weapons. The forearm to shoulder portions are green stuff. The axes are just two axe heads glued back to back as you probably deducted already. At this point in time I had recently quit WoW so Illidan inspired me a bit lol.
Head - Pretty sure that is the skeleton-type head from the warrior box.
Cape - Me sitting down and cursing at green stuff a lot. I am not very good with green stuff but I remember trying to spread my wings a bit that day. I think it turned out to be very "passable".

I am going to California with the family this next weekend so won't be able to get any big updates until the week following that. I am definitely excited to top off the chosen filler and get started re-painting my puppies.

·
The Shrubber
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I am double posting but it's my party so whatevs :)

This is my Slaanesh slave and I think I am pretty much done with her. She is my first true attempt at doing flesh tones and she is a rather small model so it has proven to be a challenge. I am pretty happy with how she turned out but any tips from you vets is welcome.

IMG_7867.jpg IMG_7869.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts