Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there had any luck incorporating maneaters from Ogre Kingdoms into their lists? Given that they're special for DOW rather than Rare, has anyone gone for a maneater-heavy build (with, say, 3 units of three or 4 units of two or somesuch)?

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
I know a guy who made up a list with them. But he is the same guy who always makes up these OTT or "one-note" lists that have everything the same and is reliant on eveything to work just right.

This one wasn't that bad actually. It went something like this

5x fast cav Musician
5x heavy cav Musician
3x Maneaters (I think he gave them all brace of handguns, but I think great weapons might be better)

5x fast cav Musician
5x heavy cav Musician
3x Maneaters (I think he gave them all brace of handguns, but I think great weapons might be better)

general
scroll caddy
paymaster

2x cannons

there was probably some more to it, but that was the jest of it. Lots of fast moving heavy hitting units

·
Nightlord
1,795 Posts
Truthsayers can work well in Maneater and ogre DOW lists. They have a spell that lets every unit on the board gain one model back. In a list full of ogres that is 3 wounds per unit!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.