Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone see the new matrix movie? If so, how was it? I'm probably going to see it soon.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'm actually still not sure I'm going to see it while it's in theaters at all. I really didn't like the 1st one, so...

·
1,019 Posts
The power of (insert deity) compels you!

You didnt like it? didnt you, after seeing it, try to run up walls, dodge frisbies and have some freaky kung foo fights with your mates? Oh man, Matrix rox. I'll be going tomorrow to see it.
Not liking the first one? pah, and you call yourself a janitor...

·
Registered
664 Posts
it was amzing, i loved it, its like 2 and a half hours long, but its sweet, its different from the first one but you think a hell of a lot more during it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm going to see the premiere of Reloaded in the BIGGEST THX cinema in the WORLD!!!
i've got tickets and everything... Here in norway, the ticket sales over the internet crashed because of overflow...

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Hasn't come out in Denmark yet.. Premieres on Wednesday... I can't wait...

·
Registered
523 Posts
It is truly incredible. My wife and I saw it for our 7th anniversary this weekend. We both loved it. Lots of awesome fight scenes, some people thought the plot moved slow but I felt it was just fine. The last 20 - 30 minutes is going to throw alot of information at you so keep an eye out and listen good cause if you dont you might just miss something important.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Its not released in the UK until Thursday. But I ahe got to go to a conference for work from Thursday to Tuesday and then back at work, and running a nightclub you need to be here in the evenings. Might get to see during the day sometime in the future. This job sucks sometimes.

·
Registered
523 Posts
There was talk of a highschool on the east coast of the US that had half of its students call in sick on the day of release. The principal was curious so camped out in front of the local movie theatre. Any student he saw he gave a detention to. It sounded rather funny to me. Good thing I gradutated and do what I want now barring my work, my wife, and what my kids want. Hehehe yeah I got time . . :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
i just saw it last yesterday (may 21st)...
it is sublime movie...
i just dig that french dude, i go to the french school and speek french so i was really laughing when he started to swear...
I just can't wait until the last movie arrives, I'm really troubled over the last scene near zion, when the Neb explodes and Neo does this strange thing to the squids...

anyway, i hope you all stayed in the movie theater until the end of the credits to see the preview of Revolutions!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I can't wait 2 see revolutions I hope its better than reloaded...
reloaded is cool but if revolutions is better thats the best film ever.... untill now

·
Registered
245 Posts
i think you have to think of The Matrix as one long movie, hence the "trilogy"... i dont have the heart to separate one movie from the other....

oh, that 18-wheeler on 18-wheeler collition on the high way was awsome... eye candy

·
Registered
290 Posts
Originally posted by ShaselMudd@May 17 2003, 14:38
It is truly incredible. My wife and I saw it for our 7th anniversary this weekend. We both loved it. Lots of awesome fight scenes, some people thought the plot moved slow but I felt it was just fine. The last 20 - 30 minutes is going to throw alot of information at you so keep an eye out and listen good cause if you dont you might just miss something important.
Hell yeah!

I mean, talk about embbeded systems and control. "What a mind job" hehe

·
Registered
245 Posts
what do you think about the last minutes of the film?
when neo stops those squids? is he in a matrix backup? or is he somehow connected with the machines? does he have to survive so that zion can be destroyed yet again? ...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.