Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've played a few Mighty Empires campaigns with the old ME rules, which are awesome. I dunno about the new ones they seem kinda dull. There's a home made modification out there on teh interwebz that converts the old ME rules to WH ed.6 but they work fine with ed.7 as well. They also includes rules for incorporating Mordheim and Warhammer Quest into your campaign (Basically your heroes can find dungeons when searching tiles and venture into them for treasure and magic items. Really cool but extremely time consuming :p).

I found them, here's the link: Lost redirect

Dunno why it says Lost Redirect.. the link works for me. The adress is http://www.mindspring.com/~jloasrah/mesetext.htm

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,222 Posts
My local shop is running a MASSIVE game, with a few of the boxes. The map fill much of a 4x6 table. Every tuesday they get together and move pieces, in teams of two players/capitol. After tuesday, they have until sunday to play their games (monday is a day for the organizers to update) and then they repeat it. It is working quite well, and it's very enjoyable indeed.
However, remember that Mighty Empires is not the onyl map-based system there is. My friends and I have played some very good map based campaigns of our own design, and some of those have been even more rewarding than the ME system.

·
Registered
207 Posts
My friends and I have played some very good map based campaigns of our own design, and some of those have been even more rewarding than the ME system.
Ooh like what?

I haven't played WHFB in about 6 years, so I'm a bit sketchy with it now, but could the ME set be used for W40k?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.