Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks a lot to mead for letting me use his character to make some sketches!

This is Mike the Guardsman from the increasingly-popular Lost in Space comic strip, check it out!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Aww yeah! You nailed him! That's totally things he'd say. The sketch in the middle is my favorite, definitively, you got his expression perfectly right.

Awesome stuff, keep it up, man.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Wouldn't it be better if he had number 13 instead of 37? Maybe it would enhance the feeling of an unlucky guardsman...

I dunno... just a thought... ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nah, 37 works better. Less cheesy.

Great stuff. You never know, I might try a 'BIG PIC' of Mike and the Wuffie (whatshisface? Ragnar?) done in my own style.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Actually it's 371, the number of the "meatshields". It's really just a number I plucked out of the sky.

I'd love to see a furry take on them, Lazarus. Oh and Ragnar is the loud angry one from the second "preview" strip... The other guy, the one with an itch, is just "Wolf" for now.

·
Registered
857 Posts
If, in the future, you would try to make your posts a bit longer monsiuer, we would love you a lot more for it. You are treading dangerously close to the event horizon... the point of no return... the SPAM LINE
da da daaaaa
Seriously, don't post if it's only to say "kick ass!" Try to make it at least two full lines of text.

·
850 Posts
great work Gan. I like the sketches alot. I can't wait to see more of the Mike comic.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Furry? No, I do pinkskins just as well.

Ergo, RPG Character profile.

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
nice very nice :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.