Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mega-Battle last night, with each person having 250 points, no force orgnization chart. One side was the Imperium players, the other side the dirty Heretics and Xeno Scum. The Imperium side consisted of 3 Imp Guard players, a Black Templar Assault Squad, a squad of 5 Deathwatch Terminators, and my Sisters of Battle Squad in a Rhino. The opposition was a squad of 7 Death Guard, 4 with plasma guns, in a Rhino, a Squad of Chaos Marines, in a Rhino, a squad of Wraithguard led by a Warlock, a squad of Alaitoc Rangers, a Tau Broadside and Shas'o, and a Tomb Spider and Destroyer Necron Lord

Turn 1, Opposition -- Tomb Spider turbo boosts out. Death Guard move 12 inches, and pops smoke. Chaos Undivided squad moves into the center of the board. Broadside fires at the Demolisher, but misses. The Rangers shoot down one of the Terminators, and the turn ends.

Turn 1, Imperium -- I move 12 inches and pop smoke. The Deathwatch move out of cover. The Black Templars move up 12 inches and use my Rhino as cover. The Imperial Guard fires a Basilisk, but it scatters and hits nothing. The rest of their shooting is the same, failing to scratch the Undivided Rhino.

Turn 2, Opposition -- Death Guard move up to the center of the board, but they fail their Dangerous Terrain test and are immobilised, and disembark into cover. The Chaos Undivided squad moves around the cover, and disembarks. The Wraithguard move forwards 6 inches. The Necron Lord turbo boosts into the center of the board. The Death Guard rapid fire their plasma guns at the BT Assault squad, and kill one. The Broadside takes out the Demolisher.

Turn 2, Imperium -- I move into prime firing range of the Chaos Undivided squad, and disembark. The BT walk into the terrain that the Necron Lord and Death Guard are hiding in. The Basilisk fires again, and takes down three of the Death Guard. The rest of the shooting from the Imp Guard fails to do anything, but one of the other Imp Guard players takes down the Tomb Spider. The Black Templar Lieutenant fires his plasma pistol and wounds the Necron Lord.
I activate Divine Guidance, and the two flamers alone take down 6 of the 10 Chaos Marines. Bolters and the plasma pistol take down the rest. The Black Templars assault the Necron Lord, and kill it. They end up just out of range of the Death Guard.

Turn 3, Opposition -- The Necron Lord gets back up with two wounds, as the accursed thing had a Phylactery. The Chaos Undivided Rhino Tank Shocks the Black Templar and my Sisters of Battle squad, but fails to do anything. The Wraithguard advance again, but are still out of range. The Death Guard rapid fire their plasma guns again, and fail to kill a single Black Templar. One of their weapons overheats and kills one of them. The Broadside takes out another Terminator. The Necron Lord assaults the Black Templars once again, and is wounded once again.

Turn 3, Imperium -- I move my Rhino to block line of sight from the Wraithguard, and fire flamers and bolters at the Death Guard, killing one. The Basilisk kills one of the Wraithguard, and Hellgun fire from the Stormtroopers of the third Imp Guard player kills the Shas'o. The Black Templar kill the Necron Lord again, and assault the Death Guard.

Turn 4, Opposition -- The Necron Lord gets back up with one wound. The Wraithguard move again, and the Warlock uses a psychic power on my Sisters of Battle, but their Shield of Faith holds true, and the xeno psycher fails to do anything. The Wraithguard open fire and, amazingly, fail to wound. The Necron Lord charges into the Templars once more, and fails to hit even once. The Templars finish off the Deathguard, and the turn ends.

Turn 4, Imperium -- The Basilisk fires, and takes down the Broadside. The Terminators move 6 inches again. The Storm Troopers move into Rapid Fire range of the rangers, and open fire, burning the taint of the xeno cowards out of the Materium. I open fire on the Wraithguard, with the flamers taking down one, and the plasma pistol annihilating the warlock. Three Wraithguard remain as the bolters open fire, scoring three wounds. The Emporer smiled upon us, and the Wraithguard failed their three armor saves. The Black Templars finish off the Necron Lord. The taint of the heretic and the xeno had been purged.

My Sisters of Battle went through the game in the thick of the fighting, and came out without a scratch. It was one of the most amazing and luckiest games I have ever played.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
a little hard to read but otherwise alright also couldya post the lists?

that sed heh heh woe behold anybody who dare stands before the might of the ordo hereticus

·
Registered
943 Posts
Nice win, looks like yo guiys got extremely lucky:yes: , however, you realize that the spyder can move max 6 inches. What was the necron guy trying to pull.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
errr so he did how come ya only had one squad ya couldv'e done 2 in 250 if ya losed the tank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts