Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Son of LO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have spent so long searching through google, the games workshop site, and these forums for any sign of chaos minor psychic powers and it's driving me insane that the only thing i could find was a book that is 3 years old and will cost me $40 for all of 1 or 2 paragraphs.:((

Can anyone tell me where to find some minor powers or even better just post some up here.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Aren't they in the CSM codex? There's the major powers that you buy from the armoury, and then the minor powers that are specific to the four chaos powers. I could be wrong, but I thought that's what the Chaos minor powers are?

There's an old chapter approved with minor powers for everyone, but I'm pretty sure Chaos has theirs in their codex.

·
Now with STFU flames!
5,917 Posts
There are only two variations of Chaos Minor powers - those found in the Chaos Codex, and those found in the Chapter Approved article. You already have access to the ones in the Chaos Codex, but they're Chaos Power specific. If you want the ones from the Chapter Approved article, you'll need to find the White Dwarf that has the article.

LordLink said:
Can anyone tell me where to find some minor powers or even better just post some up here.
That will not happen. Posting of copywrited material is expressly forbidden by our forum rules. Even asking for it is against our rules.

·
Too Sexy For My Whirlwind
1,148 Posts
Just in case it wasn't obvious the vanilla Minor Psychic powers also appear in Chapter Approved 2004.

That will not happen. Posting of copywrited material is expressly forbidden by our forum rules. Even asking for it is against our rules.
*Backs slowly away from now blazing Caluin, hands Lordlink a short sword and staff, grabs some popcorn*

Lets see a reinactment of Gandalf vs. the Balrog, got a feeling the Balrog's got better chances this time....

·
Son of LO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have memorized the codex and know all about the minor power tables. However from the normal armoury (not the books of chaos) it says to go digging through old white dwarfs to find the powers and i got sick of searching for it.

It's fine it doesn't really affect my army and i was mostly looking for a link to something official on the games workshop site. Not for copyright infringement.

nononono not a balrog hes a Hydra. I'll dodge the stfu flames for as long as I can.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts