Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, but this is likely a repeat question, but I couldn't find it.

Unit of 3 ogres and an Ogre Hero. The unit contains a lookout gnoblar upgrade. Lookout provides look out sir with 3+ non characters. But for regular shooting, rulebook says you need 5 non character models to protect the hero from getting randomised too. What happens there?

Also, say there is a unit of 5 ogres and 3 ogre characters in the front row. There are now 5 non character ogres in the unit, but the front rank is made up of mostly heroes. Are those heroes subject to randomized shooting? Are they protected still from the lookout gnoblar?

·
i am da Wahhchief
2,419 Posts
Unit of 3 ogres and an Ogre Hero. The unit contains a lookout gnoblar upgrade. Lookout provides look out sir with 3+ non characters. But for regular shooting, rulebook says you need 5 non character models to protect the hero from getting randomised too. What happens there?
I guess the shots are randomised, even if you have lookout gnoblars. i just dont see a reason not to.

Also, say there is a unit of 5 ogres and 3 ogre characters in the front row. There are now 5 non character ogres in the unit, but the front rank is made up of mostly heroes. Are those heroes subject to randomized shooting? Are they protected still from the lookout gnoblar?
- "who is in front rank" has no impact on the look-out rules.
the unit has 5+ normal fighters, so they do benefit from look out sir and normal shooting will not be directed at characters, unless the characters are a Lord, who have 5 wounds.
Gnoblar lookout works aswell

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
the unit has 5+ normal fighters, so they do benefit from look out sir and normal shooting will not be directed at characters, unless the characters are a Lord, who have 5 wounds.
Gnoblar lookout works aswell
Ogre characters are still ogre-sized models, so remain US3. Only monsters use their number of wounds for their US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.