Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick and simple question, and if theres a thread that already discussed this just gimme a link.

How well do Full or mostly orc/black orc armies and full or mostly goblin/night goblin armies do as opposed to the tribes with both mucking about.

New to Fantasy never palyed it so sorry about my noobness.

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
I think most people agree a mixed army is the strongest. Goblins have all the war machines andall the fast cav, so they're pretty important to a balanced list. Fanatics are of course also a mainstay of many lists.

All Orc armies are doable, you'll just have no potent shooting whatsoever and it'll be harder to manage your flanks without any fast cav.

All goblin armies are usually made more for fun. The low leadership can be almost impossible to overcome against some opponents. It's kinda irritating to have one long string of panic run your entire army off the board =)

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would have to agree that mixed is better, not only for fanatics or fast cavalry and war machines, but also for cheap ranked units that can protect your flank, or threaten the flanks or enemies who would otherwise flank your orcs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts