Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I want to have Arhra in my army just because his mysterious background is so cool and to have the founder of incubi and scorpions in my force is a temptation too powerful to resist. Anyway, I'll probably use the rules for drazhar or an archon. (the combat drugs would be him going psycho like he did when he attacked the eldar)

So, I'd need a model to represent him, as there is no existing one, I take it upon myself to make one. But I have absolutely no idea how he would look. He's been wondering off on his own for ages so whatever he is wearing would be pretty tattered. But would he look more like a scorpion or an incubi? Should my base model be Drazhar or Karandras or something else? Any ideas are very welcome so don't hesitate to post your opinions.

·
Orks_n_Bugs
1,388 Posts
Well since he's both an incubi and a scorpion i'd say make him look somewhere in between.

If I were to make one i'd probobly start with kandras's body, cut off the arm holding the sword, put on another claw(from the Scorpion exarch) and have him holding a punisher with his two scorpion claws(either cut a punisher off an incubi, get the bit from Abaubial Vects incubi, or for added style points use the blade from Jain Zar). As for the head i'm not too sure, the kandras head is far too big and bulky for my liking, and an incubi head would be a little mundane for a conversion such as this. It'd be a big pain, but i'd probobly cut out Maugen Ra's head(unfortunately its attached to his body), and build it up to look like a cross between a scopion and an incubi. With modifications, Eldrad's head could also work, though again you have to cut it off of his body.

Add in a bunch of battle damage and you have a big, mean, half-scorpion, half-incubi, killing machine. Thats my two cents anyway.

·
The Dvl in Pale Moonlight
889 Posts
i´d definitely go with an Archon if you must use existing rules as Drazhar is way way way way too weak to represent the grand master of the incubi.

Archon with punisher, t-helm, animus vitae, drugs + some extras would make him the combat monster he deserves to be.
only gripe would be him not wearing incubi armour.

cheers dancey

1 - 3 of 3 Posts