Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm putting together my first army and am trying to plan for a 2.5k army and what to take within it. I'm planning on a Nurgle theme with atleast one chaos lord on a palanquin. I was wondering what people have been using for their palanquin riding lords and heroes since we have no model for it. Have you scratch built your own or does anyone considering using Epidemius, the daemon army's model as a lord for our army?

Any help is much appreciated!

If I do go scratch built, I suppose that means its time to eat some popsicles!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Unless you have a large supply of nurglings, Epedimius is your best bet. heck, you could probably just use the model itself with only minor converting.

If you do have nurglings, you could use anyone on a platform. Heck, I've never seen it, but just have a Nurgle lord crowd surfing on a pile of nurglings.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I will try going with the Epidemus model as my lord and then when I feel more adventurous I'll try building something snazy. A crowd surfing bloated cyclopean guy does sound appealing now that you mention it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.