Librarium Online Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Heres a good UK site for whatever you need for Hobbying and scenery and structural stuff as well as lots of tools and manuals for working with plastics etc.

They do the same flock as GW but for just under a 1/3 of the price.

Hobby's

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Added Hobby.co.uk and Gorrilla glue. Thanks guys! Sorry Real Life has kept me from tending to this.

(Already had miniaturescenery.com!)

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Added Dark Platypus. Bendy walls and scenery, mostly RPG but handy for skirmish and Hulk type games.

·
Ogre Tyrant
921 Posts
As a club we've been looking for scenery and came across Amera... Their prices are really good and they do everything from 15mm to 28mm - advice though, use a textured spray to undercoat or drybrushing wont really work.

·
Monkey of Mystery
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
As a club we've been looking for scenery and came across Amera... Their prices are really good and they do everything from 15mm to 28mm - advice though, use a textured spray to undercoat or drybrushing wont really work.
Nice! Thanks for that. Do you have pictures of your painted examples? They really look like a good deal.

·
Ogre Tyrant
921 Posts
Unfortunately the scenery is all stored in a locked cupboard at our univeristy campus and the semester ended today so We dont have access to it for a month and I don't have any pictures right now, but i'll get some as soon as I can and post them here :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts