Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No Life King
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, Since I've never fielded a monolith (not having one doesn't help I need to change that soon) I decided next time I play I'll run a list with a proxied monolith, here's the list I came up with.

HQ: Lord-Veil-orb-SOL =200
ELT:Immortals X6 = 168
ELT:Flayed Ones X6 = 108
TRP: Warriors X10 = 180
TRP: Warriors X10 = 180
FA: Destroyers X3 = 150
FA: Destroyers X3 = 150
FA: Wraiths X3 = 123
HS: Monolith = 235

Total= 1494
PO= 10

This list will most likely be going up against Black Templar, Eldar, DH or Tau. So any thoughts on general target priority would be appreciated.

·
The Pacifist Wargamer
1,512 Posts
The Monolith works very well to support Warriors, so I would suggest getting more or them at the cost of the Wraiths...and maybe the Flayed Ones.

I say the Flayed Ones should go because they really only work in large groups. I never field them in groups of less than ten.

Other than that, it's pretty solid.

The only army you really need to fear out of the four you mentioned is the Tau. They're the ones that bring S10 weapons to bear. Beyond that, the Eldar Brightlance is less than effective against the Mono and the Templar don't usually bring that many anti-tank weapons.

First Order of business should always be to take out the fast assault troops that can hurt your Warriors. After that, the low AP weaponry that denies WBB. Once you've taken the enemy's speed and his teeth, you pretty much spend the rest of the game Gaussing him to death.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
As you dont have a Destroyer Lord, id say drop the Wraiths and replace them with Scarabs. Dam the limitations on Fast Attack!

(Private thought... Crons need something whereby they get 2 Choices from elsewhere in the dex with each Warrior unit selection... like Skaven and their Clanrats. It would be cool, and fluffy! :) )

Anyway, rest i like :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Drop wraiths and flayed ones and add some scarabs, immortals and warriors (in that order) or just drop wraiths and add scarabs and flayed ones. Other than that, that's a really good list. Just try not to put a bit of everything in a list, but concentrate on some aspects.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.