Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if monsterous creatures can fire they're two weapons at two different targets? I've seen people taking carnifex with barbed strangler and venom cannon comb and was trying to figure out the significance. and where in the rule book does it talk about monsterous creatures' weapons anyways?
 

·
LO's Shadow Captain
Joined
·
12,783 Posts
Bigshindig said:
Hi all, I was wondering if monsterous creatures can fire they're two weapons at two different targets? I've seen people taking carnifex with barbed strangler and venom cannon comb and was trying to figure out the significance. and where in the rule book does it talk about monsterous creatures' weapons anyways?
Page 55 of the Rulebook.

Monstrous Creatures can fire up to two weapons a turn.
That's it. So, short answer is no. They must shoot both weapons at the same target, just like any other unit.

Hope that helps.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hows about ordinance type weapons that monsterous creatures fire? is it like a tank moving and such. sorry, i play guard and never use monsterous stuff. thanks
 

·
LO's Shadow Captain
Joined
·
12,783 Posts
Bigshindig said:
hows about ordinance type weapons that monsterous creatures fire? is it like a tank moving and such. sorry, i play guard and never use monsterous stuff. thanks
No Monstrous Creature that I know of has an ordnance weapon... they might use the large blast template, but it's not ordnance unless it specifically states as such.

However, even if it was Ordnance, you don't use the tank rules for it. It's a Monstrous Creature, and everything that you need to know about how to work with them is on page 55. :yes: Can't mix and match rules.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Bigshindig said:
hows about ordinance type weapons that monsterous creatures fire? is it like a tank moving and such. sorry, i play guard and never use monsterous stuff. thanks
The only things which can fire at more than 1 target are Super Heavys, Titans, and Gargantuan creatures (Imperial Armour stuff) where it specifically says it can fire at more than 1 target.

Otherwise, as stated before, the answer is no.

And Tyranids don't have any Ord whatsoever. It just so happens that if it hits you use the blast or ord template. Ord can drift. With Tyranid weapons, they either hit on the mark or not at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
953 Posts
Laplace said:
The only things which can fire at more than 1 target are Super Heavys, Titans, and Gargantuan creatures (Imperial Armour stuff) where it specifically says it can fire at more than 1 target.

Otherwise, as stated before, the answer is no.

And Tyranids don't have any Ord whatsoever. It just so happens that if it hits you use the blast or ord template. Ord can drift. With Tyranid weapons, they either hit on the mark or not at all.
There are units that break these firing rules but they indicate it in their text. Tau have a target lock or something that allows this I believe. I'm sure there are other armies/units out there that have this ability as well.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top