19X Spearmen, Full command
20X Spearmen, Full command
5X Dark Riders

Special:
18X Executioners, Full command, Banner of Murder, Tullaris
12X Executioners. Full command

Rare:
Hydra

Idea is to push hard on flank with executioners who will be stubborn with 5+ WARD SAVE until they hit combat were they will have 2 att each. while Morathi hit missle fire with hi damage and chillwind/ word of pain. Hydra is for opposing rank were enemy will send his lower armoured fast units to take my spearmen while they send there tough high leadership stuff at my fear cause Executioners, the breath weapon an terror hydra should handle them. =) Spearmen will form a weak but noticible battle line.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I don't think that your executioners are going to preform as well as you would think. The first unit with tularis is really expensive, and might actually do well (but not 342 points well) but really doesn't need the armor piercing on it. -3 save and KB is enough armor busting.

It is the second unit that won't really do much, make them something different. Witches, black guard, or CoKs, any unit would do better than this one.

Morathi I have personally found isn't worth her points. You can make a similar wizard for much cheaper, and that has access to more lores.

Dark elves can pull off block hammer, but I honestly think that this list doesn't quite get there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the advice i guess ill scrap this list lol. Your right i think i was trying to hard to make executioners work its just i like the models lol =). As for Morathi im thinking your right again when i look back im paying about 100p for +1 to cast, a 4+ ward save, and an ability ment to save her in the close combat a wizard should avoid at al costs!
Another reason i was working Executioners is my friend thats starting up plays Chaos warriors and i want to slice and dice right through his armour

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.