Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Cult of the Possessed (Chaos) warband that I was recently commissioned to paint for Mordheim. The colors were not entirely my choosing, and the bases were left alone because my client had his own plans for them:

The possessed on the right was a possessed that I converted. The other possessed was my client's conversion.

The mini on the far left was another conversion that I did for my client. Mutants can be fun that way.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you.

I kind of think the rag-tag look works very well with any Mordheim force. I mean, the gangs really shouldn't be too organized or uniformed looking after all.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really like the look you've got here. Would love to see what you do with more open models, like a Terminator or Dread.

Do you mean for me to do some top quality stuff on Termies or Dreads? I don't think I have any pics of that right now, but I have done a few of them at above tabletop or display quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.