Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

The armor is a coat of brown (it's not GW, but it's whatever their dark brown equivalent is) with terracotta applied with a wet brush on top.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Very nice. I have a question that is not erlated to the mortar teams but your priest Sanario (sp?)
His eviscerator is, from what I can tell, 2 chainswords joined together to extend the blade, right?
What arms did you use to make it so he is holding it in 2 hands? And do you mind if i steal part of the idea (except I want to make mine double sided)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!

As for my priest, I believe that the whole thing involved:

1 lasgun arm with the lasgun chopped out (you will notice that the trigger is still there between the fingers on his right hand. That's how he operates the motor).

1 bent over arm from the heavy weapons sprue. Either the one that's supposed to be holding onto binoculars, or the one that's supposed to be holding the side of the missile launcher, I can't remember.

1 hand from a chainsword

2 chainswords (from the normal infantry sprue).

I then had to do a lot of cutting off / repositioning the hands. After this, I carefully cut one of the chainswords (after filing off the aquillas) and pinned / glued them together. Then there is another pin that runs from the motor block through both of the hands down to the bottom, with a little bit of greenstuff to act as the conjoiner between the two parts of the hand guards.

·
Sparta!
1,438 Posts
Awesome, thanks very much for the info. I'm working on my own priest based on a Bretonnian 'friar' (the fat guy in the Men at arms sprue) with either a green stuffed hood or the bare chubby head with a green stuffed cowl on the back. I wasn't sure what to do with the arms, but I am now - thanks heaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.