Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna work on a mortifactors army. (not much info about them floating around which helps), I used to own the ultramarines novel where they are in and remember that there was a section which described the terminators and their color scheme. can anyone please help me and let me know what the book says about their color scheme? thanks in advance

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info. The book though has one area where uriel goes to the mortifactors and he sees the terminators and it describes what their scheme is for their colors. got the aobr termies right now (first set of marines and wanna work there first and then get the regular marines up and running. looked at lexicanium and only saw the regular scheme for the space marines.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I would suggest looking them up just in google, or better yet Lexicanum, study up a bit on the force.
Yeah, I always use lexicanum for fluff questions and queries before I post up a thread about them.

Mortifactors - Lexicanum

The Emperor Protects

Edit: Vercingtorix hadn't posted when i started this reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.