Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, right about now my HQ is an uber khorne lord around 200 with a ***** load of attacks....i had a guy i now thats a 40k whiz help me whip one up that ownz, but what about second HQ choices.....or even one at all? pelase help

·
Registered
664 Posts
I don't use a second HQ choice. But if u were I'd make a not-so-uber lieutenant, but that's jsut me.

·
Registered
196 Posts
My bloodthirster has an average of at least taking out 2 squads per game. Sometimes he'll go through about 1/3 to 1/2 of thier army if you get him in the right posistion.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Get a greater daemon :blink:

Quote of the day:
A monkey who dresses as a man is still a monkey, but a man who dresses as a monkey is a horse’s arse - Alfred E. Neuman

·
Registered
340 Posts
The bloodthirster is pretty nuts. The tank killing is unbelievable! The only problem is he has a tendency to completely demolish the tank, possibly injuring himself. :lol:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'll agree w/ that, he's so good it hurts...

But Greater daemons would prolly be the way to go if you don't want a lieutenant.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Bloodthirster. It's very powerful, and one of the few things in WE armies that are good against tanks. A Lieutenant can be good at times, but in this case you'll really want a Greater Daemon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My Leut always appears on a juggernaut with a khornate chainaxe, and plasma pistol. increased str, +1 wound and 7 attacks on the charge!!! great termy hunter!

·
Registered
340 Posts
A light speedy lieutenant might be cool. Give him a power weapon, and try to crank the number of attacks he gets.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Go with something that can kill a tank. Cause khorne needs all the help they can get at that. Hence why I suggested the bloodthirster.

·
Registered
146 Posts
right now im using a lt in termy armor with some termie body guards, but i think im going to drop him for a thirster, if a thirster can do even ha;lf as good as my prine in mopping up troops then all ill ever need to field is a thirster and a prince.

"You take the left half and the land raider, I got the right side with the predator...FOR KHORNE!!!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.