Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yah K-tana thats exactly what I was talking bout, I cracked up laughing when I fist saw that. Do you have more pictures of that army, cuz its war boss looks awsome too.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Yeah, my club always talks about that Ork army, thanks K-Tana. I didn't make it to the Philly GT but some of my buddies did. I been wondering what it all looked like...

WAAAGH!

Warlord Hakbash

·
Son of LO
2,160 Posts
That Ork is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I have ever seen. I laughed so hard that I couldn't even type this reply for about 5 minutes. LMAO :D

·
Registered
342 Posts
That Ork was hilarious! I wonder if they are infiltrators lol!

The Ork approaches the Ulramarine's lines:

Halt! Who are you?

I iz a space marine to!

I can see that, what's your name?

I iz...er...Bruver blu soot!

·
Registered
260 Posts
i was searching the net once and saw a marine who looked just like earth worm jim( hes a cartton character for those of you who dont know what im on about)

·
Registered
73 Posts
wierdest and funnies thing i ever saw was a diarama of sm getting cut up by orks and them pushing dice for their save. one even was a 2 but he was trying to push it with only a stump to change it.

the picture of the ork hiding behind the picture is a riot. i've also seen imp guard pionting at other guard for you to shoot.

here an idea for convert fanatics. how about a looted bassilisk with a grot in the top fo the gun with a helmat and orks pulling levers and pushing buttons to shoot him.

·
Registered
878 Posts
My bro has the Party Sisters of the Chapel of Funk, He'll post here later describing them.
BTW, that ork was awesome!

·
Registered
857 Posts
I make no apologies for this. I know someone who plays a "Das Orks" army... Nazi Orks. They have swastikas on their tanks and everything. I don't support 'em, I just report 'em.

·
Registered
53 Posts
a friend of mine put together an armored company based on the old tank girl comics he even converted some of the rippers out of kroot mercs, that was a cool army i'll see if i can't find pics of it anywhere

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.