10 CSM, incl. fist champ, rhino w/ combi-melta, 2 melta guns, IOCG- 265

Heavy Support

Vindicator, daemonic possession- 145

Defiler, reaper autocannon, ccw- 150

Total- 1495

The defiler will draw enemy fire early on because of the MEQ doom it spells, and hopefully they will have a tough time popping all of the demonically possessed pie plates before the lash sorc and his bodyguard are summoned. Pretty straightforward, and please tell me if there is something i should improve. I was thinking of replacing sorc+ crew with a lash prince and dread, which would put even more high threat targets on the table early on, but i do not want to make the list bad to play against.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Sorcerer, MOS, lash, termie armor,- 140, joins the termie squad
Lash is sexy, but I'm not a fan of sorcerers in termi armor. I'd rather see him in a rhino with a squad of CSM or PMs at 1500pts. Lash lists should try and have 2 lashes at 1500. Princes are a viable, inexpensive option too like you mentioned.

Elites

3 termies, chainfist, 2 combi-plas, heavy flamer- 120
Three isn't enough to provide enough protection to the sorcerer. I'd drop these guys, and put the sorc in a rhino or convert to 2 demon princes. I like the idea, but 3 termies die quick to most all-comers lists.

Troops

Solid. Drop the combi if you need points and/or drop 1 CSM to fit the sorc.

Ditto.

Make this squad a plasma-gun squad for holding the objective closest to you and termie/obli hunting.

Heavy Support

Solid. Drop daemonic possession if you need points. It's nice, but pricey. You have other, more important targets in this list for a smart opponent to shoot at anyways.

Ditto.

Defiler, reaper autocannon, ccw- 150
Solid. This is the best set-up for all-comers lists imo (unless your LGS meta game has a lot of orc or infantry IG, in that case use the flamer instead of the reaper.)

Total- 1495
Find the points for a second lash, whether as another sorcerer or 2 princes. If you go with sorcerers, put them in the melta rhinos for lash/blast goodness. If you have even more points left over, convert one of your heavies into 2 or 3 oblitorators.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the suggestions. Thankfully, I haven't purchased the defiler and have an oblit lying around.

Hq

Sorcerer, MOS, lash- 125 joins troop squad #1

Lash Prince- 155

Troops

9 CSM, incl. fist champ, rhino w/ combi-melta, 1 melta gun, IOCG- 240

10 CSM, incl. fist champ, rhino w/ combi-melta, 2 plasma guns, IOCG- 275

Heavy Support

2 oblits- 150

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.