Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when your battlesuit (broadside,crisis) has a multi-tracker and can fire 2 weapons can u fire them at different targets
also is it possible to have krootox in your army without a carnivore squad

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think it both weapons still only target one squad or model but its still good because you have more chances of hitting and wounding with two guns :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
You have to have a squad of kroot to have the hounds and/or a krootox. All together, they make one big squad. If a Crisis suit has a multi-tracker it can not fire both it's weapons at seperate targets. I hoped I helped.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Muiti tracker and two flamers sounds like a good combo to me. My regular opponent is a nyd. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I don't think you are able to fire at different targets...
For the most I think the crisis battlesuits fire just as everything else in 40k.
Only exception I know of is the super heavy tanks, they got some special rules here and there...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Does there exist an upgrade like that, cause an upgrade like that will really hurt for the opponents...

I know that some special models are allowed stuff like that, but if that goes for regular models too, that'll be a killer...

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can use a multi-tracker which means you are able to shoot both weapons, a target lock allows you to shoot at a differant object to the rest of your squad.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cany ou take two of the same weapon system, say two plasma rifles, and a multitracker and pay the extra cost for the second weapon system instead of having it twin linked?

If so this would let you fire both weapon systems at the same target, rather thn just giving you a re-roll.

What do ya think?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey Saxon sadly no it says in the rule book if you take two of any weapon it becomes twinlinked. If you are upgrading someone who has access to the wargear section you can take twinlinked plasma weapons and then a fusion gun say. Then buy from the wargear section a hard wired multitracker. This is how I arm my bodyguard for my Shaso.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I thought twin linked weapons take up two hard-points and the battlesuits only have 3 hard-points so how can they have a twin linked plasma rifle and a fusion blaster with a multi tracker? that is 4 hard-points isnt it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
...brilliant, ShaselMudd - absolutely brilliant :D

Pavilion, that's what I thought at first too... but you *can* actually do that, as it turns out - cheesy though some may call it - but then people whose Howling Banshees die to my Stealth Suits in close combat say that about *them*... <shrugs>

The Multi-tracker is Hard-wired, and so doesn't take up a hard point - although you can only do this on Team-leaders and suits of Shas'vre rank and up.

Now... where were those three Crisis suits I was about to assemble... B)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Originally posted by Saxon@Jul 6 2003, 16:34
Ouh, what about twin linked plasma rifle and another plasma rifle, plus hardwired multi tacker?
Hey Saxon I am afraid thats a no to your question. You can only take up to two of the same weapon type. I know its a rule somewhere but I cant say for sure where.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.