Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I shoot a unit 4 ranks deep with a cannon, dwarf for arguements sake, then the most I can kill is 4; given the cannon sweeps through all the ranks. The d3 wounds doesn't come into it.

Suppose a dwarf cannon swept down a line of orges, 4 strong. Suppose it hits and wounds all four models. Each wound counts as d3 wounds so 4d3 are rolled. The results come up 3, 3, 1, 1 for a total of 8 wounds, enough to kill all four ogres. However, and heres the question, do the 3's that were rolled only count as 2, the max wounds a model can suffer? Therefore would it only kill 3 orges?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Each model can only suffer the amount of wounds on its profile (so if a model has two wounds, but you rolled a three it would count as two). But you still have to remove whole models

Page reference for this is page 31 in the small book (someone will have to help me in the large one)

·
Advocatus Diaboli
4,571 Posts
Page reference for this is page 31 in the small book (someone will have to help me in the large one)
The page numbers for the main section of the books are the same. The small book is just the large version scaled down.

(the small book doesn't contain the background and modelling section that follows after magic etc.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.