Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I though Id create a thread that people will feel free to post/share music titles they like hearing or are stuck to their minds recently.

For me is international love by Pitbull. I dont know why I just listen to it at least three times per day.

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,444 Posts
Kasabian - Processed Beats - YouTube
So yeah - this one. Stuck for a while now. Like a week. It doesn't help that I have it on my SSX playlist and usually play that game to chill out and/or after having a few. I zone out and focus on my game, and then this just kinda creeps into my head from there. So catchy, f'in bass-line >.>

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice selections! Why do you think they stuck?

I believe mine has to do with my staying in Stockholm for almost three months now. My music choices such as metal and hard rock are a bit heavy for here so I listen to something lighter.
Plus with all the...female populus here...heh ;)

·
Captain Obvious!
1,137 Posts
Here's mine, been stuck for ages :)

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

Barry Manilow - Copacabana

·
Captain Obvious!
1,137 Posts
Wish I knew... I keep whistling it, driving my colleagues crazy!
btw, does it stick in your head too?

·
Not dead yet
1,558 Posts
zoinkboy said:
btw, does it stick in your head too?
Stuck in my head now.

Before that it was 'A Whole New World' from the Disney Alladdin movie... I have kids and can do nothing about this.

So thank-you zoinkboy for changing the channel for me, at least until I get home tonight.

·
Benevolent Dictator
9,444 Posts
Before that it was 'A Whole New World' from the Disney Alladdin movie.
ROFL. I remember playing Gears of War on Live when it came out, in a public lobby. There was a girl on our team, and before any of the guys could say anything to her, she starts getting on our cases that we're not allowed to hit on her, flirt with her, ask her for pics, etc - it was going to be a professional game. We hadn't said anything at all, mind you (I think she was wanted us to hit on her, for the attention - I'm sure she looked hideous). Anyways, we're mostly through the match, the 4 of us on my team are looking for the last Horde survivor, and one of the guys on the mic breaks out
"I can show you the woooorld"
all enthusiastically. And the entire team joined in, minus the girl, word for word.
This goes on for the next two rounds that she played on our team. Between lobbies, we stopped and acted like we had no idea what was going on. Back into the lobby, we picked up where we left off. It was awesome, but also kinda eerie - we were chainsawing people in half and blowing their bodies to ribbons while singing Disney songs with all our giddy hearts. It kinda reminded me of this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0
Warning - language. And also, this song might get stuck in your head too...

·
Registered
926 Posts
Was playing a BF2142 match about a year or so with my clan.
A] We won
B] Never had that much fun.

we sang "It's not unusual" by Tom Jones -clicky- . It kinda was my theme song (meaning the intro was automatically played when I entered our public server) and I was playing the match of my life.
still wake up sometimes with that song in my head.
Also when we shared the video we made (including teamspeak audio) the other clan was.. flabbergasted.. to say the least.

·
Interrogator-Chaplain
5,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just found out the Russian band HMKinds on youtube. Their themes are mostly from 40k or wh. Pity i don't know Russian since most of their songs are epic!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts