Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:
1 force commander with lighteningclaws, terninator hounor, mastercrafted weapon, jump packs and iron halo
<span style='color:blue'><span style='color:red'>1 chaplain with powerweapon, mastercrafted weapon, terminator hounor, jump packs, bolt pistol</span></span>

2 tacticals with lascannon (5 men)
2 tacticals with missile launcher (5 men)
1 tactical squad with 1 powerweapon and razorback (6men and razorback)
1 tactical squad with 1 tunderhammer and razorback (6men and razorback)

2 assaut squads (5 men )
1 attack bike squadron with multimeltas (3bikes )

1 wirlwind

·
Registered
190 Posts
First of all we need to know which Greater Daemon of Korn you are facing....Munkey? Head? Fieldy? or the dreaded Jonathan Davis?

Please tell me you didn't buy your chaplain a powerweapon...

And how in the hell did you get Thunderhammers and Powerweapons for tactical squads? What bloody Space Marine chapter are you playing?

One thing I noticed is if the Daemon gets to your battle lines you are toast. Daemons will mop the floor with small squad sizes like that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a greater deamon of korn (bloodthurster)
If you take a tactical squad with a veretan sergant you can give him wargear.
and now I didn't give mij chaplain a powerweapen, I know he has this for free.

I just wan to know: can I beat him with mij hq's and I know deep strike is allowd I can not change mij list beacous this is a tournement and I'm in the half finals already so we have to jouse the list that we have.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok then here's my advice on defeating Bloodthirsters... SHOOT THEM UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD! do not engage them in close combat unless absolutly nessecary. That's where they thrive. Give him all the fire power you've got, pound him with those heavy weapons and don't let him get near you....

·
Registered
153 Posts
jackass is just a stupid *****, he does know how to speak properly english, but he is just acting like a total idiot.

I would just say, just ignore the little guy.

as it would seem, he would know not a thing about 40k.

in any case, I answer this question, and PLS DON"T SPAM ANYMORE!!!!!

JUST SHOOT THE DAMN DEMON!!! , the proper name is bloodthirster.

it only has a toughness of 6, so shoot a lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.