Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my weirdest conversion.I took the dark eldar lord cut of his arm with the staff and replaced it with a chaos mutation sprue part.The hand with spikes.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yet another person bragging about their conversion with no pics. The next person who does this, will find me Cobalt Bombing their home.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Yet another person bragging about their conversion with no pics. The next person who does this, will find me Cobalt Bombing their home.
I got lots of conversion at home... but they are too cool to be represented on a photo :D

Is that how you mean it?

Sorry...

Back to topic..
I can't exactly see how a dark eldar lord with a spiky club hand can be any cool, maybe you think it's cool, but I can't imagine how that would look good in a DE army.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Horray! Hes got a camera! Finally I'll get to see your hive chaplain!. Cancel the cobalt bombing!. Unless you choose to annoy me by withholding the pics...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by Colonel Carson@Sep 18 2003, 19:19
not to sound like the biggest newbie here, but where are all the pictures. I mean everyone is saying that they have their pics posted but where?
of the front page of LO there is a link to the galleries, plus there is normally a quick jump in the top right corner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.