Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently tried my hand at converting (for the first time!) and this is what I got. I used only tyranid bits and glue, no gs or the like, as I'm not quite comfortable with it yet. I wanted to keep with the 6 limbed build of tyranids, but i wanted 2 twin-linked devourers, AND wings. So my goal was to make 2 devourers, each looking like a twin-linked uber one, so that there would be 2. Note, the wings are magnetized, and are off for better observation of the dakka dakkas! What do you think? Any and all feedback/ suggestions are welcome.

·
59 Posts
Looks similar to my twin-linked devourer convention but I like how you tuned the bottom spikes outward. Nice tub work too. Totally devilish looking.

Your going to plop him on the table and say TA DA! And some IG player will suffer a heart attack.

·
Blood Boy
3,643 Posts
Those wings are big but they are also probably the best wings for Hive tyrants. I do have to say I like what you have done here, good work for your first conversion, you show promise! Converting the winged Dakka tyrant is hard to pull off without it looking clumsy but yours is certainly good looking. I think the part i like the most is the work you have done with those devourers.

The way you have turned them inside out is cool looking. I also like it that they have all those tubes going into them. It gives a very bio-mechanical look that Tyranids are well known for. Also those tubes help to show that those devourers are bigger and meaner than normal. Overall very good work. Now work more and build up your converting skills.:party2:

·
Registered
368 Posts
very nice, very very nice;Y;Y

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.