Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've been contributing to this Eldar forum for quite some time now. I thought I would finally share with you what exactly I am working with here. I've managed to build around 6500 Points. Using 2 super heavies, 1 flier, and 1 formation.

I wont post an entire list, but I will give you a rough list of what I have.

HQs- Avatar, Eldrad, 3x Farseers, 2x Autarchs, Fuegon, Jain Zarr
Elites- 6 Fire Dragons, 10 Banshees, 6 Striking Scorpions
Troops- 30 Dire Avengers, 22 Storm Guardians, 20 Guardian Defenders, 3 Warlocks, 6 Pathfinders
Fast Attack- 7 swooping hawks, 6 warp spiders
Heavy Support- Falcon, Prism, Night Spinner, 1 D cannon platform, wrathlord, 3x walkers
Super Heavy- Revenant Titan and Scorpion
Flier- Phoenix Bomber

I plan on getting some of the new Eldar items when more Eldar stuff is released. Not entirely impressed with the stuff released so far. I will post more pictures as I go, but here is what I have so far. PS, I have no idea how to take good pictures. These are disgusting, but all I have.

·
1,273 Posts
picture basic (i learnt it the hard way like you will):

1. take a white background
2. have a powerlight behind your camera.i take my wife`s reading lamp :)
3. use your camera on a treped or another support (i use books. a lot of them)
4. use close focus setting (ussualy is like a little flower button on each camera)
5. take a lot of pictures with different settings for each model
6. instal photoshop
7. there is a very basic photoshop guide on this forum to make your pictures more close to reality. use it

there you go

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol im so terrible. no one else likes my pictures either! haha.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm just as bad, if not worse when it comes to taking pictures. On the upside I've barely painted anything so I have no need to take pictures... :p

I can't really see the infantry or the red serpent in your pics, but the rest are good enough and look pretty dang sweet.
What craftworld is that scheme from?

·
Registered
806 Posts
I plan on getting some of the new Eldar items when more Eldar stuff is released. Not entirely impressed with the stuff released so far.
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetbiiiiikeeeees...

Hah, no offence, good to know I'm not the only Eldar player around wh ocan't actually paint well. :p

Niiiice. Are your turrets and weapons magnetised?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts