Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will add to the thread when I've painted new additions to the army so keep an eye out.

Here they is WIP on some units.

Its about 7400 points, I don't really know why I have two wyverns or two giants.

Here they are, fair amount of WIP on some units. Its about 7400 points, I don't really know why I have two wyverns or two giants.

The pictures are slightly bigger here: Orcs and Goblins

·
Registered
384 Posts
You have inspired me to continue painting up each and every one of my Green Skins... That looks like a Forge World giant in the mix, as well as a normal GW one. I think the Forge World one should cause EXTRA Terror

·
Registered
253 Posts
Makes me want to start painting all those lovely Orc & Goblin miniatures that are perpetually stuck in my overstuffed 'to be painted' cupboard, along with more models than I'd care to mention! Any chance of some close ups of a few units?

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Impressive. Very impressive. I love the overall look of the army, very stylish with the turquoise and blue and yellow squigs. I'd like to see close-ups of your Wyverns, I see that one is converted from a carnosaur!
Heres some pictures with the wyverns in. (the blurry one just because its cool.)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fantasticly painted army. One of the things I love about LO is that I can look at all these massive and well painted armies and dream. ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts