Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collect Space Wolves (no seriously i do) i equipped my fav dude with a melta gun and a power sword!! i find this to be quite good for am army comprising of 11 people :( . what do you think?

·
Registered
346 Posts
is that legal in a Wolves army ( melta gun and P weapon ) 'cause for most other chapters it would have to be a combi-melta

·
Registered
841 Posts
MY BEST= 13th company wolf guard leader with terminator armour half chaos armour and half normal imperial terminator armour with 2 thinder claws = OWNAGE in fluff...

·
Registered
144 Posts
i think youll find that dude your looking at is Grand Master Azrael leader of the best chapter the dark angels. And the liitle guy you are refering to is a watcher in the dark who carrys the lion helm once belived to be worn by none other than lion el'johnson himself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea u can have both close combat weapon and assualt weapon, space wolves have spent so much time fighting that thay have developed 'true grit' like my death guard, they get 2 form holding a bolter butdont get a attck 4 charging, thats how my deay guard work anyway, i played 13th company te otha day and he sed they had treu grit aswell, might be a bit diffrent im not sure

·
Registered
130 Posts
how dare you think that the honourable lion helm has anything to do with a *****y Black Templar officer...
/me huggles lion el'jonson

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
amen

·
Registered
464 Posts
i'm not saying DA suck, coz they don't, I just prefer BA...mmm...death company! ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.