Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!! this is the first time a add an army list to the forum so if it sucks, tell me!

master, heavy armor, additional hand weapon, sea dragon cloak ring of darkness. 142 p
sorceress, lv 2, cold one, darkstar cloak, tome of furion. 195 p

14 corsairs (main unit) full comand, sea serpent standard. 190 p

12 corsairs (flank unit). 120 p

10 witch elves (main unit) full comand,banner of murder. 150 p

2 reapeter bolt thrower. 200 p

997 p total, hope it,s good!":act-up:

·
Registered
326 Posts
1 wizard is hardly worth your time. Wizards on cold ones generally aren't a great idea to begin with. You lose 4 inches of march movement compared to a dark steed, and you pay more for it. The extra +1 to armor you get really isn't enough protection to worry about.
I would swap it out for something else.

Your list lacks mobility, so I would make that something dark riders with RxBs or Cold one knights.

The second unit of corsairs isn't really going to accomplish much. It would be better off as something else. Since it has to be a core unit, I would go with RxB warriors or dark riders.

You don't really need full command on witches. I use command options as fillers, so if you need to free up 15 points, look into dropping the champ and musician from this unit.

As starter lists go, it isn't too bad, but it is very tactically limited with none of the tricks that DE excel at. Add in the fact you have to herd 2 frenzied units without the benefits of any screening units of note, and I could see a few frustrating "learning experiences"

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts
I would switch the Witch Elves for a Crossbow unit; those Corsairs will need the support. The flank unit might as well have handbows--without leadership they won't amount to much in combat anyway. For your Master, consider the Potion of Strength instead of the Ring of Darkness. One-time Godliness is wonderful at the lower-point level games.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.