Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WooHoo, i won my first Fantasy game today with my Tomb Kings8X8X8XIt was good, even though i only got 1 turn because my school club sucks and we had to pack up. But i won, letting my 2 opponents kill each other whilst i charged with my chariots into the flank of a unit of Saurus Warriors. I tried using the casket, but it did nothing, i got terrible rolls for the 2D6+2 thing, and the Brettonian and Saurus minused it all, that was the downside of my turn. It was quite funny, the Lizardmen player beat the Brettonian Knights with his Skinks and sheer wieght of numbers, making the Knights run off the table edge:p Well, i shall get another game in, maybe not with 2 opponents, otherwise i might have gotten my second turn:happy:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good work!! The TK army is a fun one to master. I've got about 25 battles in and am still making modifications every time I play.

A few things I do every time:

I like a nice big unit of archers, say 15-20. It's a blast to use righteous smiting to darken the sky with arrows!!

I like 2 small units of light cav in a 2000 point army , 1 small unit in less than 2000. I call them 5 packs. Great for blocking oncoming charges or running up the table edge to come around the rear.

As speed isn't our ally don't try to speed into the middle of the battlefield. Use the archers 5+ shots and send your faster units up the side.

As I said I am still fairly new to TK but these tips may help you out.

Lannymay

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
I think ideally its best to stick to just 1 on 1 games while you are getting used to things. Having said that though, an all vs all game can be fun, so long as none of you mind the fact you may be teamed up on.

Congrats on the Victory though! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.