Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I photo'd these for a thread in the Witch Hunters forum, and figured as long as they're up here, I may as well get over my fear of posting my work on the forum and see what people have to say =). One of them still needs a bit of finishing on the paint, but it's already done to what at least for me is a decent table standard.

I was a 'fairly' experienced mini painter, but there are my first two tank models, so don't be too hard =) Man, Macro Mode is merciless on your painting.

http://www.librarium-online.com/showcase/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=19983

·
479 Posts
you're not kidding! i just finished my blood angels rhino and i was going crazy at the amount of paint i had to use to get a clean, coherent finish. For your first two tanks, these are amazing considering my first was painted with a spray can and just a few painted details (did have the patience). Keep up the good work:happy:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well... the highlights on the Fleur-De-Lys on the side door of one of the Rhinos are a little uneven, but nothing a little touch-up wouldn't fix.
I see you also had the same problem as I initially did with the assembly of side armor on the track sections - they're a little off on one of the Rhinos, but the other has them perfectly aligned - props for that!

Other than that, the Rhinos are both really nice. I don't see how anyone could not like them.

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I'm not sure yet how I feel about the white-grey contrast thing. I might just put a watery coat of white over the grey and see if I can get a bit of a stone effect going.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.