Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok check this out, im about to start a spacemarine army and heres my idea. gonna use the traits scions fo mars and honor your wargear. this way i can run six devestator squads, 3 as eliets 3 as heavy, the eliets will have las cannons and tank hunter, the heavy will have heavy bolters, ima run a tech marine woth the extra wound and four servitors with heavy bolters and of course 2 tactical squads, the drawback is eye to eye, so it wont be a quick army, but i think it will be able to out shoot even tau:yes:

·
Registered
396 Posts
how big are your dev squads going to be? if there min squads they'll just die and you'll be out a bunch of point. if you bring an acceptable number (8+) you're looking at about 1400pts of devestators. these guys will bend over and cry to pretty much any heavy assault army like Khorne, Blood Angels, Space Marine Drop Pods, or Genestealers. Tone down the stupid a little and bring the stuff that makes marines better than Chaos. Assault Marines & Chaplain, Land Speeder Tornadoes, Elite Tank Hunting ML Dev Squads, and Drop Pods.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just as a tip, Techmarines are not a good HQ option. You should reconsider this, maybe use a Chaplain-led Assualt Squad, or use a Commander, but Techmarine and HQ do not work together. I suppose you could add it in not as HQ but you don't have any use for them.

I suggest you rethink on the HQ section, and type out your list in an easier to read fashion with points and such so we can help you better. Hope this helps and good luck!

-s1lent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts