Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Thread Killer!
2,686 Posts
I think you have come a long way in a few short miniatures (no pun intended! :w00t:). I like how the armor turned out. Overall a nice muted figure and there isn't anything wrong with that!

I think you have the blood spatter down well enough and it adds an interest to the blade - however I think your choice of color for it may be a bit distracting. The red is coming off as almost flourescent. Maybe a duller red would have been more appropriate for the tone of the miniature.

The static grass looks ok. Maybe a bit flat. What I do is apply the glue sprinkle on the static grass and then blow in an upward direction from the bottom of the miniature. By blowing in different angles you will get the grass to stand in random directions. It might look a bit more natural. Otherwise no big deal.

For the slate - I definitely think you have an interesting look for the base - I personally would like to see it lighter to contrast a bit more with the figure.

Cheers,

-Mike

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.