Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Umm i'm unaware of how to Fit all these pics together into one File so I'll post all three angles seperately... if a Mod could like put em all in the same post, that'd be wonderful!

Anyway what Y'all think?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Btw, couldnt you have posted all pics in the same post
dude if you read at the top it says that he doesnt know how anyways that paintjob looks pretty cool better than mine cause i didnt paint mine(im too lazy)

·
Registered
969 Posts
I dont care for the head on the front but otherwise it looks great!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Like everyone else, I think the head on the front makes it look cartoonish, but besides that, It's great!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm sorry but if see one more person knock The Skull I'll come to your house, plug my stereo in, turn it to 11, and play Earth A.D. over and over until your parents make you repent!

We are 138!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Hat, I've no idea how old you are but if you're young like the rest of the kids here,I'm impressed. Most kids that go to school with my son, 14, that wear Misfits clothing have never listened to them. To them it's punk/ goth. I grew up on Glenn and the boys, along with Hank, Ian, and Jello. If you know who I'm talking about right on. If not, give me a line I can recomend some amazing albums to you.

Uncle Jesse

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well Uncle Jesse you did not grow up alone, I also listened to Glenn Hank and Ian, however Jello and I never got along too well. LOL. I think you might be just a little older than me, as my daughter's only 11, or mebbe you were just at it a little earlier than me ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.