Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
there is info on it in clan zegoria

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This my exact phrase from the clan Zegohria topic (with one change):

This is sweet!! Guess I'm the first clan-maker/master here! This should be a very fun forum....Well all you have to do be in this clan is love 40k and you're in! Welcome to Clan Zegohria! :D
Oh...... and your post count has to be at least 200 posts. But i might make some exceptions...... If your nice....
;)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to Zegohria KKK (if you don't mind me calling you thayt). I am currently working on a banner to place in every members sig, to show that you are part of a clan. I'll PM it to you as soon as I am finished.

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
i have only about 100 but i adore dragons there is a great site called dracos lair

but could i join (oops you took out the dragon bit)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, if you like dragons that is a plus! Arklite, your in! Especially if you think (I KNOW) that dragons are still alive today..... ;)

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great! Anyone that wants in, just post the word (i know its spam!) "IN", in caps. As soon as I am finished with the banner, I'll PM it to all existing members. Thanx for supporting my clan!! :D

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
hey have you had a look in dracos lair.com (IN)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hmm, dont know if I'll put the entire picture in my sig. Im quite fnd of my current pic, and seeing as you misspelled "member" I think I'll just stick in the quote.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Damn!! I didn't notice that...... *****!! I'll fix it and post a new pic. As for your current Pic K-tana, you don't need to replace it, just add it in!! But the quote would be fine too.....

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well, I would like to join im a big Warhammer 40k FAN!!! :D
But as i see it i dont hav e nuf posts O POO :( Well if possible id like to join IN

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Has anyone placed the quote from the pic in their sig yet? All that said in should do so....I am currently working on the clan site and will notify all members when it is finished..... Thanx for joining the Clan of Zegohria!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.