x1 Eldar Fire Prism
x1 Eldar Fire Prism
x1 Eldar Fire Prism
So is this a good army?
Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
25 Posts
well for one thing jetbikes are troops and wave serpents are either elites or dedicated transports. after that there are a couple of things your army is lacking. one would be that your army has very little mobility as well as low versatility. i would take out one of your fire prisms. 2 is generally enough. also i would give at least both of your dire avenger squads wave serpents. You should take out the jetbikes for extra points .Give your scorpions an exarch so they can have the shadow strike power. Eldrad Ulthran is a good choice i would stick with him. You should replace your guardians with storm guardians as they are better for holding objectives. I would give your fire prisms holo-fields and your wave serpents brightlances. also i would take out rangers and use them to beef up your fire dragon squad. after that i think that should turn out to be a pretty good army

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so thanks to your feedback i have updated my army. Although I am new to 40k and know nothing about upgrades and only know the troops, so my army is lacking upgrades.

TROOPS
x10 Eldar Dire Avengers Aspect Warriors
x10 Eldar Dire Avengers Aspect Warriors
x10 Eldar Guardian Squadron

HQ
Eldrad Ulthran

ELITES
x10 Eldar Striking Scorpions Aspect Warriors Squad
x10 Eldar Fire Dragon Aspect Warrior Squad

DEDICATED TRANSPORT
x1 Eldar Wave Serpent
x1 Eldar Wave Serpent
x1 Eldar Wave Serpent
x1 Eldar Wave Serpent

HEAVY SUPPORT
x1 Eldar Fire Prism
x1 Eldar Fire Prism

·
Registered
25 Posts
do you not have an eldar codex? if so you really need to get one tell me if you have one because the changes i am going to suggest you will need a codex to understand. also how many points is this?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have one yet i should be able to get one soon thought, although my friend does have one i could borrow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts