190 Hammerhead Gunship
Multitracker, Smart Missile System, Rail Gun, Distruption Pod
190 Hammerhead Gunship
Multitracker, Smart Missile System, Rail Gun, Distruption Pod

Total Point Cost: 1499 pts

·
Registered
360 Posts
First you don't seem to be going on a point system, 1387? Second you have to be crazy to go in w/ that little amount of fire warriors and still call yourself a tau player, im almost offended. I don't see the point in using an Aun. Yeah, Aun'shi is cool but if get killed moral check time, thats never fun if you ask me waste of HQ. I have my own opion about pathfinders w/ railrifles but it'll be a topic I'm posting later so.... with AP on most guns there's no point in the Armor update not that I would use kroot any way, but thats a personal preference. I'm sorry but you have an anti-tank crisi squad? DuDe! You already have 4 very nice guns called railguns their all the anti tank I've ever needed. And you don't have plasma rifles on your crisis suits you have flamers no one should be making that mistake. I don't know but can someone tell me good of bonding!? Also get a target lock on one of the broadsides so that they can target individually; thats not a prefence change it!lol. I can't really say much more except good luck building the new army. You can check out my army on the forum, the topic is like 850 point army. Hope i helped and I was not trying to be offensive, lol. ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know this is spam, but I need to write a new post to make this topic appear higher up. Since i have made an entirely new army, this is like creating a new topic, except that it isnt. Oh well, comment the army while you're here ;)

for the greater good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.