Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Uber Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got this old Ork Trukk and I started thinking... "You know what? This really couldn't hold as many orks as it's supposed to." So then that got me thinking... and this is what I came up with. Hope you like it. It actually took way longer than I planned on spending on it but I think it came out alright. Now it can hold orks properly. :sinister:

·
Uber Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your feedback. I was a little worried about it ending up looking like an old farm truck (or maybe Indian truck?). To combat that I just kept adding to it until I felt it looked Orky enough.

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Thanks for your feedback. I was a little worried about it ending up looking like an old farm truck (or maybe Indian truck?).
Orks can pretty much make anything work. If it ended up resembling a farm truck, then you just deposit the farmer's daughter in the back as booty :p.

What did you use for the mesh?

·
Uber Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What did you use for the mesh?
Well, I looked around a couple hobby stores for "hobby mesh" but I don't think that exists. I ended up using mesh from an old screen door. It was a pain to work with but it fit the scale of the vehicle alright.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts