Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys me and some mates are interested in making our army we want them to look like they come from a forest world and were lots of robes with some masive tank can you guys give some advice

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Which army are you talking about? IG? Please be more specific...

·
Registered
15 Posts
That would probably be easier to do, as a furry race would definitly scream forest planet, and be just plain cool, but the only convertable models I can think of would be ironclaw which are much too small to be useful. Aside from the tanks, it also would be rather fitting imo if they had pack animals and animal companions that they could fight with.

·
Registered
593 Posts
When I said Warhammer boxed sets and catachans, I ment using, for example, Empire Footsoldiers and Catachans to create some kind of feral IG regiment. Not Lizardmen / Human combos!

·
Registered
735 Posts
I always wanted to make up my own army, based on the old Planet of the Apes movies. I even found a company that makes the minis. Wish I could remember the site I saw em on. Someday...WAAAGH!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.